Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 Me!


Greetings from Maiah's Mom!
Well....I am another year older! Today, September 7th is my birthday and I vowed (after seeing the movie Julie/Julia a couple weeks ago) to BLOG everyday. Afterall...I have alot to BLOG about! I am crazy creative and always inventing SOMETHING! My latest creation is due to debut later this month at Metro Parent Magazine's 15th Annual Education Expo. It is my first time participating, and I am hoping for a successful outcome. Last year this time it was Chocolate Charmers...remember? With pink & brown tee-shirts? I have chocolate covered strawberry charms too! But I got bored with them!?!? That's my problem...I need a marketing & distribution team to get my products out before BOREDOM sets in and I've moved on to the next creation! I will be opening my official EBAY store soon, at the prompting of my wonderful hubby, Cliff who is constantly burning himself with my glue gun!?!? You would think after the 2nd or 3rd time he would realize that the glue gun is a "stationary" item on the kitchen counter ALWAYS plugged in and ready for use! Fortunately for him I ONLY use low-temperature guns so the pain is minimal! In any event, he thinks I am the best thing since sliced bread and wants to produce my tv show - I think I'll let him! Stay tuned! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment